Weston Turville Parish Council
What is a Neighbourhood Plan?
Neighbourhood planning gives communities the power to make a neighbourhood development plan – this sets out where new homes and businesses should be built and how they should look
- AVDC consults on the designation of Neighbourhood Areas
- The town or parish council consults on the pre-submission stage of their own neighbourhood plan
- AVDC holds a public consultation on the plan, and the responses are sent to an independent examiner
- If the plan passes independent examination, the local community votes on whether it supports the plan
- If the plan is supported, it will be used to inform planning decisions in that neighbourhood
What are Weston Turville doing?
Weston Turville Parish was designated as a Neighbourhood Area in September 2015, a copy of the map can been seen on the maps page.
A steering group has been formed and is made up of parish councillors and community members – if you are interested in being involved please contact Cllr Mandi Simons or the Clerk in the first instance.